Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Myself

Assalamualaikum and very good morning to my teacher and my beloved friends. Today i'm going to tell you about myself.
My name is Siti Nuraisyah binti Rosman. I was born on 27 April 1997 at Hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor Bharu. I lived at Kampung Pasir Putih. I studies at SMK Tanjung Puteri Resort. I do love food, so i can't list my favourite food. My favourite drink is Coca cola. My hobbies is blogging, surfing intenet and reading novels. My ambition is want to be a motivator.
My father's name is Rosman bin Johari. He works as a operator. His hobbies is fishing. My father likes cat and my father is very handome. My mother's name is Hamilah binti Hassan. She is a housewife. My mother likes cooking and her cuisine is very delicious.

I have four siblings including me. I have one brother and and two sister. My brother is a handsome guy and my sister is pretty. That's all. Thankyou. -Crazy girl, 2013.

Ok stop laugh. That essay was made by me. Hahahahaha this is for english oral test. I did not prepare anything for that so when my teacher call my name I just pergi depan then present benda yg mengarut ni. That word memang spontan ok. Itu yang ayat entah apa-apa. Broken habis.
Ok see you in the next post. Bye :ppppppppp

No comments:

Post a Comment